Doctor’s appointments are often brief and abrupt, leaving your loved one little time to communicate their symptoms, ask questions and comprehend a diagnosis. As part of our care management services, we work with your loved one’s healthcare providers by:
- Attending doctors appointments and taking notes for you and your loved one
- Reminding your family member to ask questions or express concerns
- Providing information your senior parent has forgotten or clarifying information for the doctor
- Acting as a “translator” who explains what the doctor and patient are saying to each other
- Helping your elder to make the necessary follow-up diagnostic tests and appointments with doctors and therapists
- Offering friendly reminders to take medication as prescribed or follow other doctor’s orders
- Personal Care
Housing and relocation services, including apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care, nursing facilities, and behavioral health facilities.
Working with you to find the best care for your loved ones.
Personal Assistant Services
Personal Assistant services we provide for seniors:
- Home organization tasks
- Arranging home services
- Assist in paperwork
- Take notes
- Assistance with shopping
- Assistance with personal hobbies
- Arranging for vehicle maintenance or other services
- Help plan and prepare for holidays
- Run errands or make deliveries
- Plan and arrange social activities
Just one call and we will meet you in the comfort of your own home and help you formulate a plan.